Pocket PC Forensic Software
Pocket PC Forensic Software is used to extract all detailed information of PDA or Windows based mobile phone devices. Mobile Forensic software tool examines the Smart Phone or multimedia cellular phone information that includes Windows registry records, database records, memory status, mobile architecture and other saved files and folders information. This cellular phone investigation software is capable to fetch the information of mobile phone including saved SMS (Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Send Items) and phone book contact numbers.
Pocket PC analyzer software displays the cell phone general information that includes manufacturer name with IMEI number and model number and detect the signal quality and battery status of mobile phone device. Pocket PC forensic investigator program generates report from analyzed information in text format for forensic use. Windows mobile examiner utility support all types of OS supported cell phone devices such as BenQ, BlackBerry, HP iPAQ, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, O2, Palm, Panasonic, Pentech, Philips, Qtek, Sagem, Samsumg, Sando, Sharp, Siemens, Sony Ericsson, T-Mobile, VK Mobile and many more.
|Single PC (Powered by Avangate)|
|Single PC (Powered by TakeTwo)|
- Analysis all detailed information of Windows based mobile phone device.
- Extract the cell phone information such as mobile architecture, database records, windows registry records and other phone information.
- Collect all relevant information of Windows powered mobile phone such as saved sms, phone book, mobile model with manufacturer name, IMEI number, signal quality, battery status, songs, pictures and other saved data.
- Capable to find call history details including last dialed number, received number, call logs, call duration etc.
- Support all types of smart phones, PDA and windows cell phone devices.