Website Downtime Monitoring Tool
Website Monitoring Tool checks the status and performance of websites and web applications in real time. When your website is detected inaccessible, load improperly or responds slow excessively, it will send an alert notification to you allowing to easily understanding or evaluate the website's performance.
The monitoring software easily checks the uptime, downtime and ping status notification of web sites with support to different type of Internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP server protocols. Whenever your site is down or cannot be accessed due to various error messages (including Host not Found, Server Not Found, Connection Failed, Page can not be displayed, Low Bandwidth, Low Connectivity, Network Status etc) then monitoring tool informs you by sending alert notification such as sending email or beeps a sound or runs a specific program.
Software provides the convenient way to check the status of website that is helpful for business productivity. Monitoring tool is easy to use providing user-friendly interface and does not require any special skill to operate it.
- Monitoring tool checks the performance of website in real time.
- Software monitors uptime, down time and ping status of web applications.
- Software sends immediate alert notification by sending mail, beep sounds or runs a specific program incase the down status of website.
- Software supports different types of internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP and FTP server protocols.
- Software keeps website protects even various error messages occurs (including Host not Found, Server Not Found, Connection Failed, Low Connectivity Network Status etc).
- Software is helpful for business growth by monitoring the status of website.
- Software is easy to use for non-technical users.
- Pentium-class processor
- RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 20 Mb of free space
Operating system supported:
- Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows server 2003, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
Website Downtime Monitoring
software PAD url